Sunday, September 26, 2010


Did you know such a day existed? Well, it does! World Card Making Day started in 2006 by Paper Crafts Magazine to bring card makers together at the beginning of the busiest card-making season of the year. I hosted an event for my neighbors and friends in 2007, and it was a great success. I didn't do it the next two years because I was working and not spending much time stamping and card making, then I had my baby boy. Well, now I'm getting back into card making full-force and hosting another WCMD event for my neighbors and friends. WCMD is always the first Saturday of October. However, I'm hosting my event the second Saturday (Oct. 9), since my babysitter (a.k.a. my hubby) will be out of town on the 2nd. I hope I get a good turnout and people have a really fun time! It will be from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM, drop-in style, and we will be making Christmas cards. To cover supplies and my preparation time, I'm charging $5 for 3 cards. Let me know if you're in the Columbus, MS area and want to come (a link to my email is in my profile).

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

Cute blog Heath! I keep thinking about you and need to call you as soon as I get more than 15 minutes to myself. Love ya girl!